Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Downlod Updated Web OPAC and Digital Libary Application

Dear Professionals I want to share with you that I have updated LIMS based web OPAC and digital Library. It will now directly connect with LIMS and status of issued, returned books and members will be updated automatically. There will no need to run update OPAC query. This application will work without MySQl, MyODBC, and Link tables. Only tomcat needed to run this application. Those professional who want to update their web OPAC and digital library can contact with me. Cell no: 03014236817 Email:- nsa752001@yahoo.co.in I am thanks full to respected sir Ajmal khan sb and PAKLAG team who allow me to update and lunch this application.

You download this application from this link


Download Updated Web OPAC and Digital Library Application


Regards

Nadeem Sohail

No comments:

Post a Comment